NORFOLK COUNTY COMMISSIONERS MEETING
WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 30, 2020
ZOOM TELECONFERENCE MEETING
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 945 3110 8875
Dial by your location
1 (929) 436 2866 US
Meeting ID: 945 3110 8875
*Meeting Anticipated to Be Recorded for Playback*
Executive Order on Remote Participation
On Thursday, March 12, 2020, Governor Baker issued an “Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law, G.L. c.30A, Section 20.” That Order was effective immediately until it is rescinded or the State of Emergency is terminated.
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Minutes of the Open Session Meeting of December 23, 2020, for approval
- Minutes of the Executive Session Meeting of December 23, 2020, for approval
- Public Comment
- Facilities Maintenance Capital Improvement Report & Coronavirus Update
- 1:10 p.m. – Leonetta Scappini, Scappini & Pina, P.C., to present Norfolk County FY19 Basic Financial Statements and Management’s Discussion and Analysis with Independent Auditor’s Report and Management Letter, for Commissioners’ review and approval
- Old Business
- Petition of the inhabitants of the Town of Randolph to alter portions of High Street in Randolph dated November 17, 2020 as shown on a plan prepared by CHA, dated June 15, 2020
- Personnel Matters for Consideration
- Norfolk County Commissioners Office
- Notice of End of Term for Francis W. O’Brien of Dedham, MA as Norfolk County Chairman, JG: Flat, $47,763.00 annual, effective 1/6/21.
- Notice of Appointment for Richard R. Staiti of Canton, MA as Norfolk County Commissioner, JG: Flat $45,179.10 annual, effective 1/6/2021
- Norfolk County Treasurer
- Notice of End of Term for James E. Timilty of Walpole, MA as Norfolk County Treasurer, JG: Flat $139,276.13 annual, effective 1/6/2021.
- Notice of Appointment for Michael G. Bellotti of Quincy, MA as Norfolk County Treasurer, JG: Flat $139,276.13 annual, effective 1/6/2021.
- Notice of Termination for Kerry A. Flood of Norton, MA as Records Compliance Officer, JG: Flat $67,960.00 annual, effective 12/31/20
- Notice of Regrade for Amy Duquette, Payroll Clerk, JG: Flat $67,960 annual, effective 1/1/21
- Norfolk County Agricultural High School
- Notice of Appointment for Amy Flynn of Walpole, MA from Full-time Cafeteria Worker (10 Month position) JG: 7-3 @ $40,907.31 to Full-Time Special Education Instructional Aid (10 Month position), JG: Flat @ $35,000.00 annual, effective 1/4/21 (rate correction from last week).
- Payroll and Expense Warrants for Approval
- Bid Openings - none
- Contract Awards – none
- Notice to Proceed for:
- Kemp Hall Roof Replacement - Gibson Roofs Inc.
- Kemp Hall Window and Door Replacement and Accessibility Upgrades – Homer Contracting, Inc.
- Gratitude and Appreciation for Francis W. O’Brien, Chairman, Norfolk County Commissioners
- Emergency Items/Topics that the Chair did not Reasonably Anticipate Would Be Discussed