NORFOLK COUNTY COMMISSIONERS MEETING
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2020
ZOOM TELECONFERENCE MEETING
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 965 2120 2448
Dial by your location
+1 (929) 436 2866
Meeting ID: 965 2120 2448
*Meeting Anticipated to Be Recorded for Playback*
Executive Order on Remote Participation
On Thursday, March 12, 2020, Governor Baker issued an “Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law, G.L. c.30A, Section 20.” That Order was effective immediately until it is rescinded or the State of Emergency is terminated.
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Minutes of the Open Session Meeting of September 9, 2020 , for approval
- Public Comment
- Facilities Maintenance Capital Improvement Report & Coronavirus Update
- Appointment – 1:15 p.m. – Register O’Donnell to Discuss Registry Budgetary and Statutory Issues
- Old Business
- Personnel Matters for Consideration
- Agricultural High School
- Notice of Resignation for Marianne Scorpio of Cranston, RI as School Psychologist, JG: 5-5 @ $72,100.01/yr. effective 8/31/20 replacing Tabitha A. Newman.
- Notice of Appointment for Anthony J. Principe of Rehoboth, MA as Interim Special Education Instructor, JG: 3-3 @ $61,727.63/yr. replacing Amber Hall effective 9/16/20.
- Notice of Regrade/Title Change for Colin P. McCormack of Wrentham, MA as Building Maintenance Foreperson, JG: 16-1 @ $54,328.16/yr. effective 7/1/20.
- Notice of Regrade/Title Change for Maurice J. Guilbault of Uxbridge, MA as Building Maintenance Foreperson, JG: 16-7 @ $64,423.44/yr. effective 7/1/20.
- Notice of Regrade/Title Change for Gary J. Muse of Walpole, MA as Building Maintenance Foreperson, JG: 22-8 @ $86,675.27/yr. effective 7/1/20.
- Notice of Regrade for Patrick Collins of Norfolk, MA as Grounds Maintenance, JG: 19-8 @ $75,991.23/yr. effective 7/1/20.
- Notice of Appointment for Matthew T. Laliberte of Attleboro, MA as 184 Day Instructor (.4 FTE), JG: 1-3 @ $22,817.00, yr. replacing Anne Versprille effective 9/16/20.
- Notice of Appointment for Carolann DeLuca-Killinger of Rockland, MA as Temporary Nurse, JG: 1-4 @ $59,719.18/yr, effective 9/28/20.
- Registry of Deeds
- Notice of Retirement for Stephen Usevich of Norwood, MA as Head Clerk, JG: 13-6 @ $51,012.45, yr. effective 9/11/20.
- Notice of Promotion for Karen Gilio of Norfolk, MA as Head Clerk replacing Diane Benenato, JG: 13-3 @ $47,041.07, yr. effective 9/28/20.
- Notice of Promotion for Yudenia A. Sanchez of Norwood, MA as Principal Clerk replacing Emily Dellorco, JG: 11-3 @ $42,556.05/yr. effective 9/28/2020.
- Facilities Maintenance
- Notice of Out of Grade Pay for John Palmer of Quincy, MA as Roving Utility Worker, JG: 13-4 @ $48,358.08 /yr. effective 8/3/2020.
- Notice of Appointment for Nicholas Salvatore CocoGenitti of Plainville, MA as Sr. Building Custodian replacing John Ryan, JG:12-3 @ $44,495.28, yr. effective 9/28/2020.
- Bid Openings
- Tennis Court Crack Repair and Application of an Acrylic Surface System for Wollaston Recreational Facility
- Contract Awards – none
- Report of the County Director
- Emergency Items/Topics that the Chair did not Reasonably Anticipate Would Be Discussed
- A Quorum of the County Commissioners may be present for the NCAB Finance Committee Meeting at 2:00 p.m.