NORFOLK COUNTY COMMISSIONERS MEETING
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2020
ZOOM TELECONFERENCE MEETING
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 931 7544 9477
Dial by your location
1 (929) 436 2866 US
Meeting ID: 931 7544 9477
*Meeting Anticipated to Be Recorded for Playback*
Executive Order on Remote Participation
On Thursday, March 12, 2020, Governor Baker issued an “Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law, G.L. c.30A, Section 20.” That Order was effective immediately until it is rescinded or the State of Emergency is terminated.
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Minutes of the Open Session Meeting of September 16, 2020 , for approval
- Minutes of the Executive Session Meeting of September 9, 2020, for approval
- Public Comment
- Facilities Maintenance Capital Improvement Report & Coronavirus Update
- Old Business
- Personnel Matters for Consideration
- Agricultural High School
- Notice of Contingent Employment for Jessica Neves of Walpole, MA as Substitute Nurse, JG: Flat @ $200.00/day, effective 9/24/2020.
- Notice of Contingent Employment for Ethan B. Morrill of Whitman, MA as Per Diem Substitute Instructor, JG: Flat @ $100.00/day, effective 9/23/20.
- Notice of Contingent Employment for Ethan B. Morrill of Whitman, MA as Long Term Substitute Instructor, JG: Flat @ $100.00/day, effective 10/7/20
- Registry of Deeds
- Notice of Appointment for Karen M. Bennett of Dedham, MA as Senior Clerk, JG: 9-3 @ $39,150.00, yr. effective 10/5/20.
- Facilities Maintenance
- Notice of Change of Address for Ryan Paschal of Norwood, MA effective 9/15/2020.
- Payroll and Expense Warrants for Approval
- Bid Openings
- Binding, Binders, Repair and Paper of and for Record Books and Land Court Binders for the Norfolk County Registry of Deeds (Rebid)
- Contract Awards
- Tennis Court Crack Repair and Application of an Acrylic Surface System for Wollaston Recreational Facility
- Norfolk County Coronavirus Relief Funding Community Action Grant Proposals
- Report of the County Director
- Executive Session – Pursuant to Purpose 6 (MGL Ch.30A, Section 21(a)(6)) to consider the lease of real property, specifically property on the premises of the Norfolk County Agricultural High School, 400 Main Street, Walpole, MA and 1377 North Street Walpole, MA, if the chair declares that an open meeting may have a detrimental effect on the negotiating position of the public body
- Pro forma Energy Management Services Agreement (EMSA) between the County of Norfolk and Kearsarge Energy, LLC, for approval
- Extension request from the Walpole Select Board regarding the 90-day Offer to Lease dated June 26, 2020 made to the Walpole Select Board pursuant to MGL CH.34, Section 14
- Emergency Items/Topics that the Chair did not Reasonably Anticipate Would Be Discussed