NORFOLK COUNTY COMMISSIONERS MEETING
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 4, 2021
NORFOLK COUNTY ADMINISTRATION BUILDING, 2ND FLOOR
614 HIGH STREET, DEDHAM, MA 02027
Zoom Meeting Option
Meeting ID: 860 9353 3732
Dial by your location
1 (929) 436 2866 US
Meeting ID: 860 9353 3732
*Meeting Anticipated to Be Recorded for Playback*
Executive Order on Remote Participation
On Thursday, March 12, 2020, Governor Baker issued an “Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law, G.L. c.30A, Section 20.” That Order was effective immediately until it is rescinded or the State of Emergency is terminated. On Wednesday June 16, 2021 by action of the Legislature the order was extended until April 1, 2022.
Norfolk County Agricultural High School
i Notice of Resignation for Janet M. Ammidown of Walpole, MA02081 as Substitute Instructor, JG: Flat, $100.00/day effective 7/29/2021.
ii Notice of Resignation for Ruth B. Brown of Franklin, MA02038 as Substitute Instructor, JG: Flat, $100/day effective 7/29/21.
iii Notice of Resignation for Dawn M. Martens of Norwood, MA02062 as 184 Day Adjustment Counselor JG: 3-9, $79,463.05/yr. effective 8/27/21.
iv Notice of Resignation for John R. McGrath of Walpole, MA02081 as Substitute Instructor, JG: Flat, $100/day effective 7/29/21.
v Notice of Resignation for Kathleen M. Watson of Walpole, MA02081 as Substitute Instructor JG: Flat, $100/day effective 7/30/21.
vi Notice of Termination for Anthony J. Principe of Rehoboth, MA02769 as Interim Special Education Instructor JG: 3-3, $61,727.63/yr. effective 8/27/21.
vii Notice of Change of Address for Taisha Morales of Middleboro, MA02346, effective 7/29/21.
viii Notice of Appointment for Christopher D. Gill of Norton, MA02766, as Custodian JG: 11-1 at $44,223.84 effective 8/9/2021.
Wollaston Recreation Facility
i Notice of Contingent Employment for Niall E. Dalton of Boston, MA02122 as Seasonal Grounds Crew, JG: Flat, $14.00/hr. effective 8/5/2021.
ii Notice of Contingent Employment for James P. Regan of Braintree, MA02184 as Temporary Plumber, JG: 19-3 $31.63/hr. replacing John Donovan effective 8/9/2021.
Registry of Deeds
i Notice of Change of Address for Matthew C. Gillon of Plaineville, MA02762 effective 7/26/21.
ii Notice of Appointment for Richard Hatch of Plympton, MA02367 as Chief Information Officer, JG: Flat Rate, at $129,067.40/yr. effective 8/9/2021.
Wollaston Recreational Facility
i Notice of Contingent Employment for Michael C. Doyle of Milton, MA02186 as Seasonal Grounds Crew Employee JG: Flat $14.00/hr., effective July 29, 2021.
5. Executive session pursuant to G.L. c. 30A, sec 21(a)(3) to discuss strategy with respect to pending litigation matters
6. Minutes of the Open Session Meeting of July 28, 2021, for approval
7. Minutes of the Executive Session Meeting of July 21, 2021, for approval
8. Public Comment
9. Appointments - Division of Capital Asset Management and Maintenance 1:45pm
Request for Phase I Environmental Site Assessment (SOW) at Quincy District Court (Votes May Be Taken)
10. Old Business
11. Payroll and Expense Warrants for Approval
12. Bid Openings - none
13. Contract Awards – none
14. FY20 Schedule of Costs to Service Court Facilities Audit Report
15. Bond Anticipation Note for Norfolk County Agricultural High School Bond Project of 2020, for approval
16. Annual Performance Evaluation Policy for Non-Union Employees, 1st Reading.
17. R.S.V.P Volunteer Recognition Drive-Through Event Update
18. Report on American Rescue Plan Act of 2021
-Possible Vote on CPA Firms to Assist Administration of ARPA Money
19. Report of the County Director
20. Emergency Items/Topics that the Chair did not Reasonably Anticipate Would Be Discussed