NORFOLK COUNTY COMMISSIONERS MEETING
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 23, 2021
Commissioners Meeting Room 2nd Floor
Norfolk County Administration Building,
614 High Street Dedham, MA 02027
Zoom Participation Option Available:
Meeting ID: 916 1011 2504
Dial by your location
1 (929) 436 2866 US
Meeting ID: 916 1011 2504
*Meeting Anticipated to Be Recorded for Playback*
Executive Order on Remote Participation
On Thursday, March 12, 2020, Governor Baker issued an “Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law, G.L. c.30A, Section 20.” That Order was effective immediately until it is rescinded or the State of Emergency is terminated. On Wednesday June 16, 2021 by action of the Legislature the order was extended until April 1, 2022.
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Minutes of the Open Session Meeting of June 16, 2021, for approval
- Public Comment
- Facilities Maintenance Capital Improvement Report & Coronavirus Update
- Appointments- Abrahams Group Report of Regional Services Review 1:15
- Old Business
- Personnel Matters for Consideration
- Agricultural High School
- Notice of Appointment for Kim F. Cattan Skelly of Sharon, MA 02067 as Director of Special Education JG: Flat $108,000.00 replacing Heidi Black effective 7/1/21.
- Notice of Contingent Employment for Emma M. Conway of Weymouth, MA 02188 as Student Worker (AS) JG: Flat Rate $14.50/hr. effective 7/5/2021.
- Notice of Contingent Employment for Julia T. Janovsky of Braintree, MA 02184 as CEC Student Worker JG: Flat Rate $13.50/hr. effective 7/5/2021.
- Notice of Contingent Employment for Danielle C. Larson of Bellingham, MA 02019 as CEC Student Worker JG: Flat Rate $13.50/hr. effective 7/5/2021.
- Notice of Contingent Employment for Nicole A. Reichort of Whitman, MA 02382 as Student Worker (AS) JG: Flat Rate $15.00/hr. effective 7/5/2021.
- Notice of Contingent Employment for Elise O. Ware of Auburndale, MA 02466 as Student Worker (AS) JG: Flat Rate $14.50/hr. effective 7/5/2021.
- Notice of Contingent Employment for Lyla W. Tillinghast of Walpole, MA 02081 as Student Worker – Summer Camp (AS) JG: Flat Rate $14.50/hr. effective 7/5/2021.
- Notice of Resignation of Derrick C. Stokes of Burlington, MA as Athletic Director JG: Flat Rate $9,987.36/yr. effective 6/30/2021.
- Notice of Change of Address for Samuel M. Stupak to North Easton, MA 02356 effective June 14, 2021.
b. Commissioners’ Office
- Notice of conclusion of Out of Grade Pay for Michelle Labadini as Interim County Director JG: Flat, $100,000.00/yr. to HR Personnel Manager JG: Flat $81,600.00/yr. effective 6/11/21.
c. Registry of Deeds
- Notice of Resignation for Paul J. Bonda of Plymouth, MA as Head Clerk, JG: 13-7 $53,518.09/yr. effective 6/18/21.
10. Payroll and Expense Warrants for Approval
11. May Trial Balance
12. Request for Transfer of Funds within the FY21 Wollaston Recreational Facility Budget, for approval
13. Bid Openings - Wollaston Recreational Facility: Architectural Services “As Needed” for a Period of one (1) Year with an Optional Renewal of Four (4) One (1) Year Terms June 16, 2021 – extended June 23, 2021 @ 1:30 pm
14. Contract Awards – none
15. Report on American Rescue Plan Act of 2021
16. Report of the County Director
17. Emergency Items/Topics that the Chair did not Reasonably Anticipate Would Be Discussed