NORFOLK COUNTY COMMISSIONERS MEETING
WEDNESDAY, JULY 7, 2021
Commissioners Office, 2nd Floor
614 High Street
Dedham, MA 02027-0310
Zoom Meeting Option:
Meeting ID: 946 0231 2055
Dial by your location
1 (929) 436 2866 US
Meeting ID: 946 0231 2055
*Meeting Anticipated to Be Recorded for Playback*
Executive Order on Remote Participation
On Thursday, March 12, 2020, Governor Baker issued an “Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law, G.L. c.30A, Section 20.” That Order was effective immediately until it is rescinded or the State of Emergency is terminated. On Wednesday June 16, 2021 by action of the Legislature the order was extended until April 1, 2022.
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Executive Session- in accordance with M.G.L. c.30A, §21(a)(3) To discuss strategy with respect to collective bargaining or litigation if an open meeting may have a detrimental effect on the bargaining or litigating position of the public body and the chair so declares
- Minutes of the Open Session Meeting of June 30, 2021, for approval
- Minutes of the Open Session Meeting of July 1, 2021 for approval
- Public Comment
- Facilities Maintenance Capital Improvement Report & Coronavirus Update
- Old Business
- Personnel Matters for Consideration
- Norfolk County Agricultural High School
- Notice of Resignation for Emily M. McFetridge of Northbridge, MA 01534 as Student Worker (AS) JG: Flat Rate $15.75/hr. effective 6/28/2021.
- Notice of Resignation for Margaret R. Fitzpatrick of Quincy, MA 02169 as Substitute Cafeteria Worker JG: Flat Rate $12.00/hr. effective 6/29/2021.
- Notice of Resignation for Eve M. Madden of Norwood, MA 02062 as Camp Instructor JG: Flat Rate $36.83/hr. effective 6/29/2021.
- Notice of Resignation for Brianna A. Ward of Medway, MA as Student Worker/Summer Camp JG: Flat Rate $13.00/hr. effective 7/1/2021.
- Notice of Resignation for Thiago S. Ferraz of Stoughton, MA 02072 as Student Worker/Summer Camp JG: Flat Rate $13.00/hr. effective 7/01/2021.
- Notice of Resignation for Molly T. Larrabee of Boston, MA 02131 as Student Worker/Summer Camp JG: Flat Rate $13.00/hr. effective 7/1/2021.
- Notice of Rate Increase for Patrick J. Dolan of Franklin, MA 02038 as Substitute Worker JG: Flat Rate $14.50/hr. effective 6/15/21.
- Facilities Maintenance
- Notice of Retirement for John F. Neill of Quincy, MA 02169 as Custodian JG: 9-9 @ $48,546.00/yr. effective 7/5/21.
- Registry of Deeds
- Notice of Appointment for Desima Bunell of Medway, MA 02053, MA as Senior Clerk (replacing Sharon Snape) JG: 9-3 @ 40,032.18/yr. effective 7/12/2021.
- Notice of Promotion for Lauren F. Dutton of Dedham, MA 02026 as Head Administrative Assistant (replacing Diane Watson) JG: 17-3 @ $60,980.86 effective 7/12/21.
10. Payroll and Expense Warrants for Approval
11. Bid Openings – none
12. Contract Awards - none
13. Discussion of American Rescue Plan Act of 2021
-Vote to Accept Federal Funds May Be Taken
14. Report on County Legislative Priorities
15. Report of the County Director
16. Emergency Items/Topics that the Chair did not Reasonably Anticipate Would Be Discussed