JOINT MEETING OF THE NORFOLK COUNTY COMMISSIONERS &
THE NORFOLK COUNTY ADVISORY BOARD FINANCE COMMITTEE
WEDNESDAY, JULY 28, 2021
NORFOLK COUNTY ADMINISTRATION BUILDING, 2ND FLOOR
614 HIGH STREET, DEDHAM, MA 02027
Zoom Meeting Option:
Meeting ID: 833 1020 0206
Dial by your location
1 (929) 436 2866 US
Meeting ID: 833 1020 0206
*Meeting Anticipated to Be Recorded for Playback*
Executive Order on Remote Participation
On Thursday, March 12, 2020, Governor Baker issued an “Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law, G.L. c.30A, Section 20.” That Order was effective immediately until it is rescinded or the State of Emergency is terminated. On Wednesday June 16, 2021 by action of the Legislature the order was extended until April 1, 2022.
JOINT MEETING AGENDA
(Norfolk County Commissioners & Norfolk County Advisory Board Finance Committee)
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Joint discussion of and/or action on Letter from NCAB Finance Committee Chair Reardon and recommended hiring freeze, and discussion of effect of related June 2 vote.
- Minutes of the Open Session Meeting of July 21, 2021, for approval
- Minutes of the Open Session Meeting of July 22, 2021, for approval
- Minutes of the Executive Session Meeting of July 21, 2021, for approval
- Minutes of the Executive Session Meeting of July 22, 2021, for approval
- Public Comment
- Appointments - none
- Old Business
Letter from the View Restaurant Relative to Rate Relief
- Personnel Matters for Consideration
- Norfolk County Agricultural High School
- Notice of Appointment for Stephen Thoener of Attleboro, MA 02760 as Custodian JG: 11-1 $44,223.84/yr. effective 8/2/21 (previously substitute custodian replacing Curtis St. Onge).
- Notice of Appointment for Michael F. Blese of Plainville, MA 02762 as 184 Day Instructor, JG: 1-8 $71,767.38/yr. effective 8/30/21 replacing Eileen Czyrklis.
- Notice of Rehire for Joseph D. Rotigliano of Bellingham, MA 02019 as Athletic Director JG: Flat, $15,636.79/yr. effective 7/1/21.
- Notice of Address Change for Amy M. Flynn of Norwood, MA effective 7/19/21.
- Wollaston Recreational Facility
- Notice of Contingent Employment for Michael C. Doyle of Milton, MA 02186 as Seasonal Grounds Crew Employee JG: Flat $14.00/hr., effective July 29, 2021.
- Payroll and Expense Warrants for Approval
- Bid Openings - none
- Contract Awards - none
- FY21 Reserve List, for approval
- Memorandum of Understanding with Quincy, Weymouth and Randolph Police Departments re: Edward Byrne Memorial Justice Assistance Grant
- Veteran Services Agent Program Status Update
- Report on American Rescue Plan Act of 2021
- Report of the County Director
- Emergency Items/Topics that the Chair did not Reasonably Anticipate Would Be Discussed